Saturday, April 2

Mixed Feelings

The day was going really great untill... Combustion told me to cancel the whole gathering... I was really dissapointed with her... If she just told me to cancel it would still be ok... But she seem so happy when she asked me to cancel it... She seemed overwhelmed by happiness then upset... How could she... Anyway, today i found out that "MBF" is a very nice and caring person... Ooo feel so touched... Erm don't get me wrong though...
Later, jm, yue, tf and i went to c pighead... Talked to him about it, even though he said we cannot carry on with the inter-school gathering but we can have it school based. Although, i feel really dissapointed since we have spend about 1/2 a year to plan this... But i suppose that this is the only alternative other than cancelling it... Well, i really don't want to go return the money to the sponsors after "begging" them to sponsor.
Hmmm... I don't know why but it seems that some where in my heart i felt a sense of relieve... But some part of me felt very dissapointed... Haiz, i don't know... But i still hope things will go well.

No comments: